[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Makeup Eye Anatomy: The Eye Indentation of the Eyes or What I Call the Hinge


If you have been with me since the beginning of my blogging career.  (I'm sorry, I am chuckling to myself when I typed career.) Let me rephrase that, if you have been with me since the beginning of my B-List beauty blog journey, you will know that this is the part of the eye which I called the "hinge".


I called it the hinge because it allowed the eye to blink.  Located as an indentation and really on the side of plane of the face, this is the part that really shows the difference among the different shaped eyes and ethnicity.

Check Out: Pro Makeup Products - Why & How You Should Try

This area is usually shaded softly or unknowingly to create a shadow.  It is also an area of the eyes which creates length and lift.


Eye Indentation

If you look closely or even feel your eyes, you can feel and indentation right at the corner of your eyes. This is where the muscle and skin are accommodated to blink. This is also an area where makeup can be emphasized for a different look.  This area is smaller on Asian eyes than it is on occidental eyes as you can see by the bone structure.

Check Out: Makeup Eye Anatomy


You could also say like the orbital ridge which divides the eye, the indentation divides the side of the eye from the top and bottom or eye area from the cheek area.

Anatomical Pictures


Here are the approximate areas of the indentation on the various eyes.

Basic Eye Shape


Hooded Eyes


Mature Eyes


Asian Eyes



*Special thanks to Aldona, Brelki, Kim, Jane, Cathy, Lorin, Joy, Jessica, and Susan.*



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives