[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

The Smokey Eyes Tutorial - Be a Bond Girl or Just Look Like One


Okay, so let me just say I am amazed at the results of some of the tutorials I do on Into the Palette.  Am I crediting myself? No not really, I am crediting the people who actually do them to get amazing results!

In my latest post Taming the Smoky Eye Look, I used Aldona’s eyes (from Working Beauty) to modify and simplify sultry smokey eyes.

I did this tutorial to be for the ageless.  Smoky eyes shouldn’t be avoided just because of age.  It can be worn if tamed to be wearable, sophisticated, sultry, and polished.

If you don't have what Aldona used above.  The basic colors would be pink/vanilla shimmer, metallic gold, matte dark brown, matte black.  Also needed is a black eye pencil.

Before you see the results, these are the products Aldona used on herself.


  • Eyeshadow base  (to prep and prime eyes) - Bobbi Brown Nude Beach Cream Shadow
  • Dark Brown - Inglot Matte 363
  • Vanilla/pink highlighter - a mix of Inglot AMC Shine 46 and 30
  • Metallic Gold - MAC Pigment in Golden Lemon
  • Matte Black- La Femme eyeshadow

And, here are the actual results of the tutorial!  WOW!!!


Yes, Aldona could be a Bond Girl!!! (See who is sitting in the background?)  The eyes are smoky enough to be alluring and sultry as Severine in Skyfall.  Smoked to the point of perfection!

Check out this eye look: Taming the Smokey Eye Tutorial

Not only are these smoky eyes ageless, the look would work in any century.  I am sure Cleopatra would have loved the eyes too!  (Aldona photoshopped herself into Cleopatra.)

HOT!!!



Remember, you can do it too! Just takes some patience and practice.  If you have tried any of my tutorials, email me pictures to be on The Wall of Beauty.

Aldona, YOU ROCK!!!!

*Special thanks to Aldona. xoxo*



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives