[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Benedict Cumberbatch's Makeup Moment


Yes, I do have another makeup moment.  I can’t help it because a shallow part of my brain just likes to repeat these scenes over and over, finding them very amusing.  One I liked was from Sherlock: The Empty Hearse.


Sherlock returns from the dead and wittingly sneaks back into Watson’s life by disguising himself as a waiter.  I like how each character’s mustache parallels each others ridiculousness!


First of all, I am amazed at Sherlock for noticing the Boots No7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define Pencil (£8.00) because the men I know don’t know the difference between a writing pencil and an automatic eyeliner pencil!  But then again, he is Sherlock.  Second, I am glad the pencil turned out to be the Black Shimmer (I am assuming) and not some blue or green color because that would have been totally ridiculous!


Cute mustache!


Do you have any memories of makeup moments in television and movies?


*Sherlock pictures from Hartswood Films and BBC UK.
*Boots No7 Pencil picture from Boots




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives