[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

A Makeup Milestone Brought to You by Sean Bean


I have to post this makeup moment only because I thought it was one of the best ones to date.  The makeup is a key part to the plot, and Sean Bean does a great job in makeup application!


Accused is a BBC television series which told stories of various characters accused of murder.  Each episode focuses on a character and their journey of their accusation. 

The one episode for me which stood out starred Sean Bean in Tracie’s Story.  Tracie, the alter ego of Simon encounters a drunken bigot whose friend Tony actually becomes fascinated with the transvestite.  Tony starts a relationship with Tracie who later finds out he is married.

Here are some screenshots of Simon’s (Sean Bean) transition into Tracie.  Notice the hooded eyes!


I am startled that his (I mean her) collection is so small!


Sean Bean has such pretty hands and feet!


Here is Tracie getting a makeover at Space NK. (I think it was Space NK if I recall.  I think the foundation is supposed to be By Terry.)

And, here are the behind-the-scenes photos. 


I watched the entire series on Netflix but now it has disappeared.  I am hoping it will come back because the series especially Tracie’s Story from the second season is fascinating.

At first, I honestly thought Sean Bean as a transvestite would be laughable.  BUT, as I watched the episode, I forgot about Sean Bean!  This episode actually highlighted what a great actor does and that is to forget the person itself and to create the realness of the character played.

If you haven’t seen the Accused, you need to watch the series because the actors all do a great job in making you forget they are acting!

******SPOILER ALERT******

Sean Bean does not die!!


After watching Sean Bean as a transvestite, you may want to watch the movie CA$H.

He plays a manly man and does yoga…shirtless!

*Pix from BBC UK and The Mighty Bean.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives